Sunday, October 25, 2009

Need Help Saving Money? Frugal living can help.


When planning for retirement, or living in retirement, many people need help saving money. Being frugal can help. There's a difference between a someone who is frugal and someone who is a cheapskate or a skinflint. Cheapskates and skinflints tend toward the miserly side of the spectrum. Someone who is frugal, on the other hand, is wise with his or her money. Frugal people enjoy life to the fullest, but they don't pay full price. To get you started on your frugal life, I found this nifty website with 50 tips on frugal living which may be of help to you. I'm doing most of them already (although, I'll admit, I still have a cell phone). See how many of the 50 you can incorporate into your life.

If you need help with retirement planning, including some of my frugal living tips, check out my book, Who Said You Need Millions? Retirement Strategies for the Rest of Us, available at online bookstores.

No comments: